Thursday 8 October 2020

PB4L day at MOE

 I really enjoyed going along to the PB4L session with Rebecca and Clay. As I am doing the values side of the behaviour lessons it was interesting to go and understand the book more and to have the chance to look at it in-depth and to focus on our direction of where to next for us as a school. IO took a lot of notes and I enjoy taking notes and it helps me take it all in. As I have been helping some members of my team this year work on their behaviour management strategies it gave me more ideas to bring into the team. I have had the book since before we started on the PB4L journey and after the session I am really hooked on it and totally believe we should be using the key ideas from there. 

I was buddied up with Clay due to their Covid level 2 restrictions so I was very impressed with how well we worked together, ever since our wee clash I have worked hard to maintain a good professional relationship. 

I am quite happy to be involved with Clay and Rebecca moving forward and being part of the planning team for the whole school staff meeting etc and I appreciated having them listen to my ideas and thoughts. 

Section One of the book is huge and key to setting up your classroom and all teachers need to focus on this area heading into the 2021 school year. It will set you up to have success!



No comments:

Post a Comment