Thursday 22 July 2021

Whakatau Team Relationships

 I feel we have a good team in Whakatau, and we are all supportive of each other and always help each other.

We had a really successful OTJ meeting and we have good team meetings, we always help each other find successes within one another too.

I have created a weekly doc that I send out on a Sunday to keep the whole team up to date and I also shared this with our interns whilst they were there. 

I like to do small things to acknowledge the team and this term I gave a Whitakers sante bar to thank them for all of their hard work and for them to know it doesn't go unnoticed. 

I also like to make them feel special if it is there birthday, I like to write them a wee novel, as I feel words are more powerful and appreciated than a gift. 



No comments:

Post a Comment